Scrum is an agile way to manage a project usually for software development. Agile software development with Scrum is often perceived as a methodology, but one needs to think of it as a framework for managing a process. Scrum is an Agile framework for completing a complex project. It was originally formalized for a software […]
- Makes it easier to stay on budget and on time
- Creates trust & accountability
- Engineers become better aligned with business values
- Helps cultivate team synergy
- Encourages team collaboration and innovation
- Focalpoint for Daily Standups
- Ensures the most relevant software is built first
- Promotes software being released frequently.
- Kanban design to minimize waste
- Better returns from your engineering budget
- More project successes
- Less costly failures due to earlier detection
With our ScrumBoards, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! and our customers get friendly personal support from Alex Stoneham, a Software engineer who has been practicing Scrum for over 5 years.
A Professionally Designed Physical Scrum Board Professionally designed and commercially available physical Scrum Board that is aesthetic and stimulates teamwork and provides good insight to the Sprint. It is a physical tool with tactile advantages, designed to support Scrum teams as they go through their Sprint/Iteration. They can be used alone, or alongside other project […]