- Six feet long and four feet high. It is a magnetic whiteboard on a stand.
- Scrum Task-board template designed to support teams through Sprints and while the other side is a regular whiteboard to aid in development discussion etc.
- It comes with a steel, powder coated backlog to hold the cards in order of priority
- It comes with around 100 magnetic dry erasable cards.
- Six inches by four inches, Green for User Stories red for Defects and Blue for Taks
- Four inches by four inches, Gray for the subtasks.
- Regular dry-erase whiteboard on the reverse side.
Scrum||Hawk’s task boards provide great visibility into the project’s progress, in a non intimidating way, so teams can work better together, see the scope of what is being released and when, help those in need and so on. Scrum||Hawk will help improve the quality of your Sprint/Scrum, enhancing your SDLC management method.
Scrum||Hawk is double sided with a regular whiteboard on the back. This is good for tech discussions.
|Details||Weight (kg)||Dimensions (mil)||Quantity|
|Whiteboard:||17||1900 x 1295 x 45||1 pc.|
|Smooth double sided dry-erasable magnetic whiteboard with one side templated for Scrum/Agile development.|
|Stand:||15.5||2050 x 670 x 94||1 pc.|
|The stand is made from Aluminum. The stand comes on rollable castors that have breaks. It comes with setup instructions and the tools needed.|
|Backlog Holder:||1 pc.|
|The Backlog Holder displays up to forty five cards. It holds the cards in a cascading fashion so you can read the titles. It is made from steel construction, sandblasted to match color and fitted to mount the task board|
|User Story Card||6 inches by 4 inches||25 pcs.|
|Green dry erasable magnetic card with bonus dry erase pen. Cards are templated for scrum with points and priority and an ID/Title line. It can match up with cards in someone’s online task-board.|
|Task Card||6 inches by 4 inches||15 pcs.|
|Blue dry erasable magnetic card template with points and priority. Also has bonus little dry erase pen.|
|Defect Card||6 inches by 4 inches||20 pcs.|
|Red cards to represent defects and bugs. Also templated with points and priority template.|
|Sub-task Card||4 inches by 4 inches||30 pcs.|
|Smaller gray sub task cards. Templated with owner and time.|
What is cool about Scrum||Hawk
Physical task boards work in tandem with tools like Jira/Bugzilla/Rallydev as you can easily put the id of your ticket/story/defect on the card.
- I had them professionally designed with https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendapinedabooth with my best of knowledge/research including Kanban influences.
- The board is magnetic, made for scrum with a task-board template, release calendar template, burndown chart template and blank area for listing impediments.
- I also had a fitted cascading backlog holder, made from steel, sandblasted to be the same color. It really easy to see the card ID/Title and organize the cards in business priority.
- It comes with color coded magnetic dry erasable cards, each of the cards come with a bonus little pen.You will get enough cards to perform your sprints and build your backlog.
- Green for user stories. Six inches by four inches. The cards have fields for ID/Title, Points and priority.
- Red for defects, six by four. Same fields.
- Blue for task, six by four. Same fields.
- Gray for sub tasks. Four inches by four inches.The sub task cards have fields for Owner and Time so a ticket can be broken down and its tasks estimated.